So my sister and I had planned to spend the evening without husbands or kids. Every one of my four people and her three people had some other place to be. We couldn't wait! I had a hundred things I thought I could do...just little things...but doing them on my own timetable without interruptions would be a dream! But, little by little, the evening eroded away. Some of our peoples' plans changed, and we wound up getting to my house around 10:00 to start "our" time. Tried to watch a movie and that didn't take...then another unsuccessfully. Ang had to go home because she was really tired...she's such a lightweight! :)
So I will finish getting this blog set up so I can post about some of Hannah's upcoming graduation stuff. May have baseball pics of Noah and maybe cheerleading ones from Paige to post tomorrow...? We'll see. Maybe I'll try to go with the flow...take one day at a time. The planning (and especially, the anticipating) thing didn't work out too well tonight. So check back when you think of it...see if I'm still holding it together...
2 comments:
You are so funny! This is going to be a great blog, I can tell!
And why, pray tell, was I NOT invited to this Girls Night 'Not' Out!?! Wait, did that make any sense?? Oh, nevermind!
Post a Comment