May - Polka Fest (a little dancing in the street)
June - Noah went to Twilight Camp for Cub Scouts (got to shoot stuff)
June - took a family vacation with Greg and Cynthia and sons to Broken Bow, OK (amazing hot tub)
June - had a grown-up night out (+ Hannah) at a Brazilian churascarria (Angie got sloshed and pilfered the barware)
June - went to a party to celebrate Uncle Bob's 80th bday, Aunt Sadie's 75th bday and their 50th anniversary (gotta love accordion music...and trying to follow along on Czech songsheets)

July - Noah went to a football clinic with the big boys (I worried)

July - Noah had his 9th birthday (got lots of boy stuff...most of it I just don't get)

July - Noah went to a football clinic with the big boys (I worried)

July - Noah had his 9th birthday (got lots of boy stuff...most of it I just don't get)

So now it's August and I'm ready for a break - but I feel busier than ever. Maybe it's because there are a lot of little things that I don't want to do that need to be taken care of. Hmmm...self-analysis stinks. I think I saw a bumper sticker - put your big-girl panties on and deal with it. Yeah...
So until next time...whenever that is! :)
(gotta call the insurance company and get them to pay the car dealership (DONE!)...oh, and I need to call the cell company - they've got our bill so messed up (DONE!). Then, try to get the financial software to work again without losing the last 6 months of stuff (DONE!)...hmmm, get online and try to figure out a workaround for the Apple conspiracy that has robbed me of my beloved iPod. While I'm there, I need to find a new electric plan and phone contract...try to get some of these bills down so I can afford to buy gas! Need to follow-up on those dratted student loans or Hannah may not be going anywhere in 3 weeks. Heyyyyyy....there's an idea...)










2 comments:
Hey, I only licked the glass because that one little-bity glass of wine was $18!
ummm...I wasn't gonna mention your, uh, "fascination" with the glass...but, since you brought it up, I guess putting the pic up on here will be fair game (when I get my PC working again).
(vocab lesson for the day: pilfer = swipe, lift, steal)
i love my sister! :D
Post a Comment